Low Sugar Healthy Ice Blocks
TROPICAL SPORT MANGO ICE BLOCKS: MAKES 6
- 350g frozen mango
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 2 Sachets tropical sport powder
- Blend the frozen mango together with the water in a high-speed blender until smooth, then half fill the cups of a silicone muffin mould with the mixture.
- Add the yoghurt and Tropical Sport Powder to the remaining smooth frozen mango and blend on high speed until well combined, then pour on top of the mango mix in the muffin tray.
- Freeze for about 1 hour before placing an ice block stick in each mould, then freeze overnight before enjoying.
Berry Focused Hydration
- 8 Strawberries Sliced
- 1/2 punnet Blueberries
- 2 sachets Berry Focused
- 2 cups water or coconut water
- Add Strawberries and Blueberries into individual ice block moulds
- Mix berry focussed with water or coconut water in a jug
- Add water to moulds
- Place ice block sticks in each mould and freeze overnight.